Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Meadowvale Customer Contact Center
Current Overview of Role (based on role profile)
The Senior Specialist, Operations Support is accountable to support the direct output of the Senior Leader within the North American Customer Contact Centre.
This role has a dual accountability to support the Head, Specialty Teams & Emerging Channels and Head, Sales and Service Canada
The Senior Specialist, Operations Support serves as a key integration point & change leader in the relationship between the front line business in the NACCC and the Shared Support teams.
This role is accountable to ensure that all business unit risks are identified in change initiatives & in daily operations and provide solutions for resolution.
They are accountable to champion change, leading business unit specific projects, ensuring cross business unit coordination and to provide logistical support for the implementation of change.
The role continuously assesses and improves work and operational processes, including, but not limited to, the front-line team, in order to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the department. The role works closely with business partners beyond the North American Customer Contact Centre in effort to define and deliver consistent, exceptional customer experience.
New/Existing Roles & Responsibilities
Initiatives/Change Management/Process Support
- Initiatives and Implementation (i.e. Start with Stop Program, New Part Time Strategy, Improved Client Experience, Role Harmonization/ Design/ Continuum, Chat/Video as a capability across roles, Employee capability, Revenue Generation/cost reduction, Increasing Proficiency to Role, Projects coming from N.O. that are not assigned)
- Initiatives to accelerate Business Outcomes(Revenue, Costs, Effortless, Sales and Service campaigns, Onboarding Concierge)
- Project Maturation, as we move to a more iterative, agile approach from our more traditional, longer cycle implementation we need resources to manage the iteration process from when the project teams finish their core responsibilities to when it moves to centre leadership to embed and sustain.
- New Product and process or marketing campaign initiatives that need to be tailored to CCC. Supporting the Process Design team in reviews/questions. Review of process based on feedback from teams and providing recommended changes to Process Design. Work with Process Managers as SMEs as required. Feedback Loop to National Office Partners on what is working, not working and ensuring items raised are being addressed in a timely fashion.
- Project People( Integrated and co-ordinated approach to reducing attrition with partners; Recruitment, Training, HR, Role Design, Senior Managers, Workforce Management)
- Launch and update/improve any new processes with a mandate to accelerate timely change.
Lead Effortless committee with Managers and senior managers. Ensure consistency across the SM teams by making sure we share work being done as it relates to the Customer effortless.
Represent the Heads and Senior managers and establish relationships with all business groups within the NACCC (Change management, WFM, Transformation).
Gather feedback from the front line teams.
Provide input on projects and procedures impacting the business in different ways (Customers and employees experience).
Support the change process for any implementations to ensure understanding among Managers (validate targeted audience and ensure proper communication is taking place).
Work with WFM to ensure teams have proper time to review the Change material in team meeting at their desk or in a conference room.
Role Specific Portals
Program or Initiative Updates
Weekly Change management calendar for the EDB, Cards and PB teams
Team Support/ Employee Engagement
- Employee Digital Enablement Program (i.e. Digital Navigators in all teams to build out the 4As; Awareness, Advocacy, Activation, Ambassadors)
- Implement new leadership capabilities/programs(i.e. new coaching capability/model, new leader onboarding, mentorship programs, “Leadership without a title”, Career Pathing, Digital roadmap)
- Organizing Conferences, Roundtables, Recognition Events, Teambuilding, Voice of the Client Sessions, Content for SLT Meetings.
- New Reward & Recognition Programs Implementation - Responsible for the development and execution of business reward and recognition programs on behalf of the S&S Heads and Senior Managers
Participate in strategy execution/implementation with the senior management to improve overall operational effectiveness.
Conduct the Interviews for United way representative on a yearly basis.
Involved in recruiting discussion and activities in relation with hiring. Works closely with our PAT team/WFM to ensure we are on the same page.
Manage the relationship with our one of our recruiting partner (CIVA).
In charge of the process to open the lending requisitions.
Working closely with the IFL, the Lending specialist mentoring manager in Montreal and with WFM to identify the number of positions versus capacity.
Communicating details to the managers, gathering pipeline to ensure timeline are met.
Finalise the participant’ lists including role for Don’s specialists and Branch FSM participating.
Working with IFL and WFM to gather list of participants for investment trainings, Universal training as well as the Advanced services #2 trainings.
- Liaison with key internal and external partners(Members of the SLT & their Teams, Product, & Functional Partners, Forums, Shared Services, HR, IFL, Training, Recruiting, Finance, Risk, ERGs, etc.…for example building out content that our SLT can use with districts.)
- Retail partnership model with Divisions (i.e. provide content so SLs can add value to RVP meetings)
Work closely with business partners (RBTPO, NARP) to ensure quality of service delivery, opportunities for improvement, clarifications and escalation
Support Heads and Senior Managers in various activities.
Planning event, panel and town hall.
Researching information, analyzing data, communicating with Managers
Clarification, important changes, reminders.
Identify opportunity for improvement.
Centralizing and recapping information from the managers, senior managers for the Heads benefits.
Serve as a key escalation point for Managers, Senior Managers & support groups on operations including: Performance Management, Scorecard issues, Scheduling, Transformation, Change management to contribute to the delivery of an effortless CE to our customers.
Monthly update of a Compliance Dashboard at the SM level and leading a monthly review of results with the senior managers.
During the RRSP campaign, work in collaboration with Lending Senior Managers in both Toronto and Montreal as well as RBTPO processing team to reduce Lending application rejects.
- CCC Partner List (Branch Service Line) Review of the current content within this list to ensure most current and up to date. Review of layout as part of it.
Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle - In-depth.
Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
Influence skills - In-depth.
Data driven decision making - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com.
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Job Project & Change Management
Primary Location Canada-Ontario-Mississauga
Organisation BMO Digital-X005650
Job Posting 12/05/19
Unposting Date Ongoing