Reporting to the Outlet Manager, this position plays an integral role in creating an
exceptional experience for Pallino’s guests.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Maintain a guest focus while performing duties.
- Assume responsibility for the quality of guests’ experience.
- Take and understand guest’s orders.
- Present menus, make specific recommendations and answer questions
regarding food and beverage items.
- Display a pleasant disposition at all times.
- Ensure guests feel welcome and acknowledged at all times.
- Handle multiple tasks and requests in a composed manner.
- Clear and set tables.
- Stock all work areas with the necessary supplies and equipment.
- Maintain tidy and clean work areas.
- Work as a team member and maintain a professional and respectful attitude at all
- Assist with training of new team members when necessary.
- Learn and promote the development’s services, facilities, and amenities and
be able to direct guests accordingly.
- Follow all government laws and company policies regarding the serving of
- Comply with all company standard operating procedures and policies.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the management team.
- Must adapt quickly to be proficient in use of the POS system.
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be able to take direction and work unsupervised.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects on a regular basis.
- Be able to work varying shifts, including weekends, stats and early evenings.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Serving it Right and Food Safe Certificates.
- Must be a minimum of 19 years of age.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.