Harbourfront Wealth Management is an industry leader and a rapidly growing organization that is looking for a passionate and high performing individual to join a top performing team based in London, ON.
In this role within a fast-growing practice you will be providing clients with quality service delivered with a high level of professionalism. You must be self-motivated, possess a positive attitude and have exceptional interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate should have industry experience along with their CSC designation.
Harbourfront Wealth Management Inc. is an employee owned firm and IIROC registered securities dealer with offices across Canada. The firm specializes in providing holistic wealth management solutions to high net worth clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients and responding to requests for information
- Assisting with the new client account opening process and managing information requirements
- Preparing documents for client meetings
- Managing all necessary documentation for the client base and keeping up to date with compliance regulations
- Preparing and reviewing daily/monthly/annual reports and client correspondence
- Taking ownership of assigned project work
- Organising and coordinating all conference calls & webinars
- Preparing professional correspondence and reports, documents and files
- Processing and following up on security transactions and transfers
- Communicating internally with various operational and administrative departments
- Managing & maintaining a prospect database and marketing materials
- Adhering to the highest level of integrity, ethical conduct and compliance with industry regulations
- Maintaining files and other general office duties as required
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the investment industry
- IA or IR Licensing, or has successfully completed the Canadian Securities and the Conduct and Practices Handbook courses
- Advanced knowledge of administrative processes and procedures relating to all types of investment accounts
- A post-secondary degree or diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A high level of professionalism and superior customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, work within time constraints and follow-up in a fast paced, high volume practice
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment demonstrating flexibility and willingness to assist others as required
If you have any of the following, consider it an asset:
- Experience working with NBIN correspondent network applications
- Proficiencies obtained in the process of obtaining a CFP designation
This posting will remain open until a qualified candidate is hired. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role but wish to let you know that we will only be contacting applicants that are aligned with our requirements.
To be considered for employment candidates will be required to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions. We require applicants to complete a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- Investment industry: 4 years (Required)