Who is Mercer-MacKay Digital Storytelling?
We love to learn and share how technology companies are creating and delivering solutions that contribute to and help shape our world. Our mission is to help these companies tell their story to engage, educate and inspire with tales of leadership, courage, and innovation.
Mercer-MacKay has successfully been helping technology companies since 2008 and can attest that when digital storytelling is done well, people will recognize that our clients have something special to offer – and want to become part of their story. www.mercermackay.com
What we need:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager who will oversee all aspects of programs and projects delivered to our key clients. You will be responsible for the coordination, execution and completion of multiple projects.
- identifying all tasks, tracking the status to drive projects to completion,
- working with multiple stakeholders, delegating tasks and holding team players accountable for their deliverables,
- weekly status reporting, managing and executing on client facing requests
- financial tracking and reporting of all projects
The work environment is fast-paced and is heavily focused on team collaboration.
Who you are:
- 5 years of PM experience in a marketing agency
- 3-5 years of client management experience
- Highly organized and energetic
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Able to speak up and resolve issues when projects aren’t running smoothly or on time
- Effective communicator with the ability to work with a variety of professionals
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work on multiple projects of varying size simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience leading various projects in the technology field and program managing client facing initiatives.
- Proficient in leading and guiding multi-stakeholder initiatives
- Experience working with a Project Management tool. (Mavenlink experience preferred)
- Ability to work independently in a remote working environment.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner
- Determine how to support them and manage the request until completed
- Track and manage the completion content creation through the delivery process – on time & on budget (through PM tool)
- Track and enable file sharing to ensure all stakeholders have access to the latest versions of the assets (ie- email copy, blogs, presentations, social posts, webinar invites, event invites, etc…)
- Develop and maintain weekly report of services
- Manage the day to day activities related to all in-scope project elements
- Manage any change order requirements due to out of scope request, in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage and resolve any project issues
- Build out processes to support common requests
Benefits of working in this role include:
- Virtual/home-based position
- Health benefits
- Amazing, collaborative team
- Positive energy and work environment that promotes learning, discovering, mentoring and feedback for growth.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 5 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)