We are a growing mechanical company based in Abbotsford that offers its employees competitive wages, solid benefits, superior training and an overall team environment.
Force Mechanical Corp. specializes in plumbing, gas and hot water heating installations in multi-family residential projects. Our owners have a long history of building relationships with best-in-class builders and suppliers and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. We take great pride in delivering quality installs, on budget and on time! Our repeat business from our core group of builders goes back 25 years!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Project Manager to join our team. Wage is based on experience and qualifications. The role works very closely with management, our Senior Project Manager, our Field Managers and Site Foremen.
What we Offer:
- Medical & dental benefits.
- Social activities throughout the year.
- Ability to read & understand architectural and mechanical drawings.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, ability to prioritize.
- Exceptional time & deadline management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Considered a great asset:
- Basic knowledge of plumbing large residential projects.
- Experience with AutoCAD LT, Fieldwire and Bluebeam Extreme.
- Download/upload of drawings and specifications.
- Maintain electronic document filing system.
- Submittal of shop drawings.
- Maintain project and job site binders.
- Scheduling & tracking of plumbing inspections and reports.
- Applying for relevant plumbing permits.
- Create Operation and Maintenance Manuals for large construction projects.
- Coordination with Field Managers and Site Foremen to ensure all office and on-site drawings/specifications are up-to-date.
- Coordinate and liaise with sub-contractors
- Send out tender documents.
- Writing and tracking of RFI’s.
- Tracking of all site instructions, change orders, change order requests for multiple projects.
- Organize final closeout testing, inspections and report.
- As-built drawings (would be considered an asset).
Force Mechanical Corp. head office is based in Abbotsford, BC, with easy access to Highway 1.
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
Job Type: Full-time
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- plan reading: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)