Reporting to the National Brand Manager, this position is responsible to provide a high level of brand support. This includes data collection, distribution within regions, management of data within the order and financial system, and other brand and administrative tasks as required. You will have significant influence over and may be given responsibility for the day-to-day management of one or more brands within the portfolio.
Concord Sales Ltd. is a progressive National Food Brokerage representing national and regional brands in the retail grocery, mass merchandisers and drug Industry. Our areas of expertise include Brokerage, Import/Export, and Food Service Brokerage. We are flexible, adaptable, street smart and completely dedicated to building the brands we represent.
We offer a great working environment, competitive compensation and exceptional company values. Our Head office is located on Lonsdale Ave, North Vancouver, close to public transit. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and to build your career.
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Honesty and Integrity
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support and in-depth analysis with brand financials (P&L’s)
- Manage marketing projects, working independently with various suppliers
- Develop direct relationships with the sales teams (Indigo/CN) across the country
- Where appropriate, develop key relationships with brand owners
- Purchase forecasting for the brand principals
- Develop, input, attach and maintain deal tables within the order system
- Develop and distribute regional communication on brand activity
- Sample management and distribution
- Development of price lists and spec sheets
- Managing debits and debit tracking for select brands
- Development of monthly sales reports
- Administrative tasks such as: bulletins regarding change, credit applications, PowerPoint presentations, reservations for client meetings, etc.
- Review Nielsen reports on a quarterly basis to understand market position
- Donation, sponsorship and event coordination
- Processing and ensuring internal and external communication regarding promotions
- Setting up new principals in the order system. Information should include the following: items, product lines, funds, pricing and deals
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- These are representative duties and responsibilities which are not all encompassing and may change from time to time.
*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Post secondary education is an asset and/or equivalent experience in administrative marketing/communications
- At least 10 years’ direct experience providing brand administration and marketing support within the CPG environment.
- Senior administrative technical skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to problem solve and find creative solutions
- Ability to quickly learn customized software
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday.
We offer a great benefits package, performance bonus, and a modern, professional work environment.
Please include cover letter and resume in a single PDF document.
While we thank all applicants, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- brand support: 10 years (Required)