Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and answering phones, provide information to client for company inquiries in a pleasant manner and direct them to appropriate department. Must have strong communication skills and outgoing personality to deliver exceptional service to our client and sales team.
Under Goldentrust Group, we strive to provide an exceptional client experience to every customers of us. We provide our staff member with a unique culture that our expectation to be the best in class has our focus on continuous improvement and we strongly support the aspect of promoting within the company.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to sales team and executive.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet and welcome our visitors warmly.
- Coordinate a meeting room to settle down our guest and page staff
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Arrange appointments.
- Send email and faxes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and administrative duties.
- Prepare travel vouchers.
- Update appointment calendars.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Other duties that may assign by management
Job Type: Full-time
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)