In business since 1980, McEwen’s is a petroleum and fertilizer dealer serving the Alberta Capital Region and is seeking an individual to fill the following position:
Site Operations, Thorhild, AB
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure orders are correct and customer needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift & load up to 35kg packages of Crop Input and Lubricant products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Pick up and deliver products between branches as needed.
- Apply fertilizer products with a floater.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work additional hours to meet business demands.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Operation of application equipment
- Forklift and other required training
- Driver Training for certain license classes
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to lift/carry up to 35kgs
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demands
- Minimum Class 5 drivers license to start
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Class 3 drivers license
- Farming background
Wage Range: $20.00-$25.00 per hour commensurate with experience and training; plus significant overtime in spring and fall seasons.
Benefits of Working with McEwen's:
-Local Company with Long History
-Group Benefits Package
-Focused on customer service and safety.
h r @ m c e w e n s . c a
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent