Sales Development Representative
About the Company:
Adeptmind is an AI company innovating in e-commerce search using active learning and deep learning. Its co-founders recently came out of a quite successful sale of their previous company. This time around, they raised a little too much VC capital and are looking to grow a kick-ass Silicon Valley style team right here in downtown Toronto.
The Sales Development Representative role will give the candidate the ability to be challenged in a fast-paced, high growth environment and develop their skills as a business and project manager. Working directly with the Sr. Sales Management team, you’ll learn the ropes of a growth-stage startup and the in and outs of sales.
What you’ll do:
· Identifying and researching new customers and leads across retail
· Contact these prospects through email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.
· Qualify prospective customers to determine fit and depending on the situation, facilitate an initial meeting, or advance them to a meeting with Sr. Sales Team
· Max out your efficiency using tools like Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
· Pipeline and opportunity management through Salesforce CRM
· Competitive and industry analysis to ensure our teams are up to date on the trends
You should be able to check off most things from this list:
· A winning attitude and motivation to learn, advance, and succeed in sales
· Can take and deliver direct and honest feedback while keeping a strong growth mindset
· Strong verbal and email communication skills
· Organizational & interpersonal skills
· A love for the world of technology; even better if you’re highly interested in customer experience & customer path to purchase
· Knowledge of eCommerce industry an asset
· Experience in Software/AI preferred
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience/qualification
· Bonus package commensurate with performance
· Flat organization structure set up to help people succeed
· A convenient downtown office location close to transit
· Comprehensive health benefits
· And of course, daily catered meals managed by food expert
Adeptmind offers the chance to grow your career as we grow our company. Our culture of trying new processes, new tech and new ideas means you’ll add valuable experience quickly.
Of course, life in a young startup can get hectic. But we spend just as much, if not more, effort to grow our team as well. We actively hold technical seminars, send our people to conferences and initiate manageable working hours. We believe a company cannot grow until the people can!
While we appreciate all interest received in the position, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 /year