We are growing again and we are looking for additional staff in our Toronto Branch. As a Client Service Coordinator you would be the main point of contact to our Staff and Clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client inquiries regarding requests for care and service
- Assess client service needs in consultation with the Supervisors schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of Field employees; promote consistency of caregiver assignments and coordination of services.
- Schedule licensed and unlicensed employees for care and service assignments
- Report and Collaborate with other Case Managers, funder or government program as required.
- Complete data entry and maintain accurate current scheduling documentation.
- Assist with training and mentoring of new staff
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify the Supervisors; maintain appropriate documentation
- Collaborate with the Client Service Team to manage an on-call schedule to maintain 24 hour service to staff and clients at all times. (Evenings and Weekends will be required on a rotational basis)
Minimum - Secondary School Diploma. Completion of a recognized Program, such as the Licensed/Registered Practical Nurse Program and/or a Medical Terminology course is preferred.
A minimum of two years related customer service experience, preferably in healthcare.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills; proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team; ability to meet deadlines and strong commitment to continual learning; demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software; ability to operate all standard office equipment; proficiency in written and spoken English as well as French in Branch Offices that provide service to French speaking clients.