For over 14 years now Earth Angels Homecare has led the way as Nova Scotia's most dynamic and trusted homecare service provider. We are committed to training and innovation to deliver exceptional care for our clients.
We are committed to helping members of our community maintain independence through the support of compassionate, consistent, and reliable caregivers. Our caregivers provide in-home personal care services to seniors and people requiring assistance in their homes.
- Attending to clients and/or their caregivers by providing support and respite;
- Providing hands-on personal care as needed for such activities as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming/hygiene, preparing meals, and monitoring medications;
- Assisting clients and/or their caregivers with their errands (accompanying the client, for example, to the grocery store and/or medical appointments), as well as light housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, dusting, laundry, etc.;
- Assisting clients in maintaining a clean and safe living environment;
- Willing to accept shifts in facilities.
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel to clients' homes (own your own car with valid insurance)
- CPR and/or First Aid Certification
- Clear Criminal Background Check
Why work for Earth Angels Homecare:
- Shift Flexibility: mornings, days, evenings, or overnights
- Relationship building: providing consistent care to our clients
- Paid training programs
- Supervised supportive care
- Competitive wages based on experience, education and/or certifications
Apply today! You can submit your resume online or in-person at our Bridgewater location (42 Glen Allan Drive, Suite 101, Bridgewater, NS B4V 3N2)
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $12.00-$15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Drivers Licence (Required)