Pragra is founded by software gurus with the objective to provide the pragmatic training to kickstart successful IT career. We are looking for a professional front end trainer for our corporate clients and retail clients.
Top class industry experts led classroom + online training programs to offer the pragmatic learning to kickstart successful IT career. Amazing boot camps for aspiring programmers and developers striving for growth in their career.
We are not just a training provider, we also do software development, cloud enablement and consulting for our clients. We are a learning school with intensive top experts-led programs for aspiring developers and engineers. Join us to gain new skills and be mentored by leading industry professionals.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Maintain your schedule and teach in after office hours (No full-time involvement).
- Experience and interest in React Native
- Deep understanding of core UI/UX principles and proven ability to translate them to code
- Strong front end design skills and track record in building UI for large-scale web applications from scratch
- Experience with responsive web design and mobile-first principles
- Solid understanding of RESTful architecture and APIs
- Passion for teaching people with excellent communication skills.
- Some knowledge of databases & cloud.
- Experience with code repositories (i.e. Git)
- Passion for teaching
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume and cover letter at careers at pragra.co
- Please include samples that demonstrate your skills if possible
- Classes will be on weekend in-person at Pragra Office.
- Weekday session will be online using zoom meetings.
- Please contact us for more details, we will explain in details.
NOTE: Please don't apply and waste your time if your experience is less than 5-7 years of core front end programming. We are looking for professional trainer for the corporate trainings.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80.00 /hour
- front end development: 5 years (Required)