Our kitchen teams prepare a diverse range of dishes served to both in-house restaurant patrons and to hotel guests choosing room service. By working together to deliver breakfast, lunch and dinner for hundreds of guests each day, our Line Cooks demonstrate their passion for food by preparing high-quality meals in a timely, safe, and creative way.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up station according to restaurant guidelines.
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Maintain efficient production of food items in accordance with standard cooking times, as outlined in training manuals.
- Restock all items as needed throughout shift.
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances.
- Serve food in the proper portion size and at the proper temperature.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Work safely. Obey all health and safety policies and procedures and report injuries and hazards immediately.
- Additional duties may be assigned to help meet guest needs.
Skills and Experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Prior line cook experience is an asset.
- Able to understand both oral and written instructions in English.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- A positive team player attitude with the ability to work independently and a strong willingness to learn.
Thank you for your interest. To apply, please visit www.bestofbanff.com/careers. We look forward to speaking with you.
Job Type: Full-time