Our Patient Care Services department consists of the Patient Care Centers, Home Collections and Customer Care Center teams. They play a critical role in the customer service delivery as they have direct contact with our customers on a daily basis. DynaLIFE operates 30 Patient Care Centers that house a diverse compliment of employees with vast skill sets including: phlebotomy, ECG’s, clinical trials and diagnostic testing.
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities of this position include: glucose meter testing, non-DOT collections, phlebotomy, micro collections by heel or fingerstick, ECG’s, specimen processing, and urinalysis testing and reporting.
- Troubleshoots/problem solves devices and instruments within scope of duties.
- Clerical and reception duties also apply.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, troubleshooting and decision making skills.
- Employs strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Communication with patients, physicians, and other health care professionals is required on a constant basis.
- Ability to work independently while within a team environment.
- Strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
- Flexibility to meet operational requirements including hours of work and location and changes in procedures.
- Recent venipuncture experience, within the past 5 years, in an employment or student practical setting is required.
- Recent ECG experience, within the past 5 years, in an employment or student practical setting is an asset.
- High School Diploma
- Successful completion of a recognized Medical Laboratory Assistant training program or equivalent
- As our workload demands and operational requirements shift, your location, dates and/or hours of work may be changed.
- Successful candidates will be required to don and doff personal protective equipment, including a procedure mask or N95 respirator, face shield, gown and gloves for up to 7.5 hours per day.
- Please note that this is a temporary position, ending on or before September 30, 2022
- All persons newly hired to DynaLIFE must show their confirmation of SIN letter/SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work.
- All persons hired to DynaLIFE must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer.
- Individuals hired into all positions must provide verification of their highest level of education.
- A security clearance will be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE.
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed may be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFE.
- All DynaLIFEDx employees are required to be fully immunized against COVID-19 with a Health Canada approved vaccine as a condition of employment
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted