Gentek Building Products is a leading manufacturer and distributor of exterior home improvement products including vinyl and aluminum siding and windows. With 3 manufacturing facilities and 22 distribution branches in Canada we are well-positioned to provide our customers with the top quality products and with a superior service experience.
We require an enthusiastic and results oriented Sales Representative to drive sales and grow our customer base of retail and contractor accounts for both renovation and new construction. The successful candidate will take over a pre-existing territory selling our core manufactured products, as well as our vast line of associated products.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Increase sales by identifying customer needs, by identifying and removing barriers to sales, and by being a reliable provider of expert product knowledge
- Maintain quality relationships by being a dependable business partner to our established and prospective customers
- Determine sales strategies through your understanding and manipulation of data related to your business
- Deliver on your sales strategies and sales targets through effective call route planning and execution of action plans (daily travel within territory)
- Be a contributing member of the Gentek team by maintaining effective communications with branch staff, your manager, and your peers, to share information gathered through field activity.
Territories covering mostly the lower mainland and some limited out-of-town short business trips will be required.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualities:
- A minimum of 3 years b2b sales experience
- Knowledge of building products industry
- Proven new business development skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Post secondary education in business or other related area
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
Ambitious and driven individual
Unafraid to cold-call and identify and pursue new opportunities
Familiarity and experience within the construction supply industry
Strong communication skills
We are growing. Come grow with us. We offer a competitive salary and incentive plan, a comprehensive benefit program, a Monday-Friday work schedule, and a company vehicle. Please apply with resume and cover letter describing your experience and your interest in working with us at Gentek.
#Indeed2 - Gentek