Steele Auto Group is committed to providing the Best Customer Buying Experience and to solidify ourselves as the “Destination of Choice for Everything Auto” for employees and customers alike.
Are You a born leader, coach and mentor, ready to rise to the challenge of peak performance?
Steele Auto Group requires a Sales Manager. As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, the Steele Auto Group is committed to the growth and development of our employees. We believe we are only as strong as our staff, so if you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and exciting career, we invite you to apply today.
As the Sales Manager you are responsible for the successful operations of all aspects of Sales Department in the dealership. You have experience in our industry, a proven sales track record and are a positive team player. You will work with a strong team of managers who complement each other and who are consistently driving the business forward.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts for department
- Monitor department profitability and take responsibility for corrective measures
- Maintain and control vehicle inventory
- Work cohesively with other dealership departments to ensure ultimate functionality
- Lead, coach and mentor staff and take your team to the finish line
- Other duties as required
- A proven track record of setting and achieving sales targets
- Financial knowledge of dealership operations
- 3-5 years previous automotive sales experience
- Previous experience as a team leader / mentor / coach
- Full benefits package
- Company match RRSP program
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive wages
- A safe, professional and dynamic work environment
If you want to work for an organization that values and rewards hard work, innovative thinking, and continuous improvement, please apply today; be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
We sincerely thank our applicants interested in this opportunity and wish to advise that only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted. Steele Auto Group strives to fill positions by drawing from internal candidates possessing the desired qualifications and to promote from within, where possible.
Steele Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If selected for an interview, please advise us of any accommodations you may require throughout the recruitment process.