Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the CRM. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. No real estate or prior sales experience is required, however, the individual would be registering for or currently taking the Real Estate course.
We would be happy to discuss your plans for a rewarding career in Real Estate.
Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
Assist warm leads by setting up saved searches and/or connecting them with our Mortgage Partners
Produce sales report daily
Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
Must be currently enrolled in the Real Estate Course
Possess a valid Alberta Driver's License and can travel by car
Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently, but also a team player
Adept at computer and Mac technology
Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
Sales experience is an asset
Excellent phone skills are a must
Experience utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
Justin Havre & Associates of REMAX First is led by namesake Justin Havre, an award-winning real estate agent who has been in the business since 2005. His commitment to exceptional service and continuous growth has allowed Justin Havre & Associates of REMAX First to help thousands of clients achieve their real estate goals. Justin Havre & Associates’s most recent awards include being the #1 Team in Canada and #4 Team in the World for Closed Transactions in the REMAX network.
We are a dynamic real estate team that loves what we do - having fun and working hard!
Our corporate culture and community is something we are very proud and protective of. Our passion, caring, and commitment are shown in how we treat and deal with our clients, each other, and all those around us.
Serving our clients at the highest level every step of the way is how we operate and have gained the success we so proudly have achieved.