The Network Administrator will use his/her technological skills to contribute to camoIT Solutions technical team. In this role, you will analyze the current systems and assets, recommend and implement solutions and upgrades, and provide training. The main responsibility is to ensure efficient use of IT resources in order to support business operations.
camoIT Solutions is looking for an experienced Network Administrator/IT Manager to oversee all IT functions within our valued customer portal. In collaboration with the senior leadership of the business, you will create the IT strategic roadmaps – to assist projects. You will manage the company’s technology operations, policies and procedures to meet the company objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain essential IT operations, including manufacturing equipment, operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, applications and hardware.
- Ensures the ongoing protection and integrity of the information systems and technology assets
- Develop, enforce, and manage IT policies, standards, documentation and business processes
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate technology and application needs and implement solutions
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware and software.
- Track and maintain the IT infrastructure (hardware and software) inventory.
- Manage relationship with contracted Third-party IT service provider
- Own IT projects and solutions within the business. Responsible for leading all IT projects through project life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or technology
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the IT field
- 3 years or more in leadership or management in an IT setting
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, server platforms, ERP solutions in a global market, current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
- Experience managing multiple external outsources IT vendors and internal resources.
- Experience in all phases of IT project management lifecycle
- Budget management experience is preferred.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking Strong problem solving and communication skills required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Network Administration: 5 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)