Pro Pacific DKI specializes in commercial and residential disaster restoration services. When our clients experience a fire, flood or other disaster, natural or man-made, we respond 24/7/365 to help them recover and get things back to normal. We are locally owned & operated, with offices in Victoria, Duncan and Nanaimo and operations that cover the entire south and central areas of Vancouver Island. Currently experiencing significant growth, we have an opening for an experienced Restoration Project Manager at our Victoria location.
- Competitive compensation: Based on experience, fair rates, bonus program, extended health benefits and opportunities for industry related education and training.
- Opportunities for growth. With a team of over 70 people, covering a territory from Victoria to Courtenay/Comox, we value our employees and look to provide a career, not just a job.
- A rewarding and fulfilling career. You will go to work every day knowing that you are helping someone.
- Great company culture & co-workers: Employees laugh together, work hard together and enjoy our social events.
What you will bring:
Ideal candidates will have proven experience within the restoration industry and will bring:
- Broad experience in a full range of restoration industry mitigation techniques (fire, flood, abatement, etc,). Industry qualifications are an asset.
- A solid understanding of restoration industry project management techniques.
- Strong project costing & estimating skills (Xactimate experience is an asset).
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Strong team building and leadership.
- A passion for safety and excellence.
We thank everyone that applies, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent