This is a Bilingual Role - Candidate must be fluent in French and English
- The Patient Care Specialist is the main point of contact for the patient, and in some programs, also the single point of contact for the group of physician clinics/offices within that territory.
- The Patient Care Specialist will work collaboratively with other Patient Care Specialists and a Case Manager/Field Case Manager for a designated territory, dependent on the program.
- The superior end to end support provided by this team will enhance the patient and physician experience of the Support Program and drive positive patient outcomes.
- Attention to customer key performance indicators identified for the program is fundamental to this role.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Service or Call Centre setting
- Bilingualism (French & English)
- Flexible to work longer hours, overtime as required
- Able to work flexible hours between 8:00AM to 8:00PM
- Strong Computer skills in a Windows environment using MS Office
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Reimbursement: 2 years (Required)
- Health Care / Pharma Industry: 2 years (Required)