As Canada’s largest multicultural agency, we’re making waves with a spectrum of vibrant cultures and markets. If you can swim with a go-getting team and love space to grow, Dyversity Communications Inc. is the place for you.
Account Services department is responsible for delivery of result-driven work to the clients. Acting as a link between clients and the agency; the Account Manager/Executive is responsible for liaising between the clients and agency teams; and overseeing all aspects of campaign from development through launch.
- Establishing good working relationships with clients
- Working with clients to develop business goals, identify their needs, understanding their objectives and requirements
- Liaising with agency teams to devise strategies, ideas and campaigns that meet clients’ objectives and budget
- Overseeing workflows to ensure all work accomplished in exceptional quality according to schedule and on budget
- Preparing presentations and client reports
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in an advertising agency or a marketing company
- Excellent command of English. Able to read and write Chinese or Punjabi/Hindi/Urdu
- Excellent presentation skills and client servicing manners
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- A team leader, able to lead by example and work well in a multicultural environment
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Working under tight deadlines
- Must handle pressure well
- In-depth knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only selected applicants will be contacted.