This is a contract position scheduled to end on September 30, 2019.
A customer service representative (CSR) will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The duties include phone and email support for our Canadian and USA customers, along with other administrative duties.
The shifts may vary between days, evenings and weekends up until midnight, and employees are required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week with 16 required on the weekend.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, email, and chat regarding general information, product problems, and service questions
- Provide technical support for kiosk and printing equipment
- Order processing
- Data entry
- Provide billing information
- Literature fulfillment
- Other duties assigned
- Must be able to multi-task and reprioritize tasks quickly and without frustration
- Regardless of customer demeanor, the CSR must be able to maintain a professional tone at all times
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to organize work, documentation case files, and handle tasks effectively to maximize time
- Must be able to effectively work alone with light oversight and management during off-hours
- Must be able to use and respond to email effectively
- Must be able to use various custom-built applications for internal management
Job Type: Contract
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)