Enviro-Master Services is a leader in the commercial hygiene industry and recently named #597 in Inc. Magazine’s5,000 fastest growing companies in the United States & Canada is hiring a Certified Hygiene Technician for our Halton, ON location.
When you choose Enviro-Master Services, you are choosing a company that focuses on career development, advancement and financial stability with limitless earning potential. We are committed that our team members are properly trained to ensure our customers are satisfied, retained, and to keep our business moving in the right direction.
Located out of our regional office in Milton, the primary role of Certified Hygiene Technician is to travel to various locations in the Halton region to sanitize public restrooms and deliver restroom products such as soap, paper, air care products and more.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting wage with opportunity to increase earnings significantly with commissions and bonuses
- Monday to Friday workweek with no weekends and limited evenings.
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Flexibility with managing your shift schedule - most days you can be home by 3pm.
- Company vehicle
- “Ownership” of your route!
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Certified HygieneTechnician include the following:
- Maintain customer relationships and provide GREAT customer service
- Travel to and perform consistent service to 10-12 customers everyday with restroom hygiene products and services
- Manage service dates, times, etc. on your route with input from the Operations Manager
- Upsell products and services to existing clients
- Complete all assigned service calls and ensure accuracy of all invoice transactions including pricing, signatures, and delivery
- Maintain supply of products to customers at all times
- Effectively communicate any obstacles and/or opportunities with the Operations Manager on a regular basis
- Be an expert in the products and services that are offered through extensive and on-going training and development
- Other duties as assigned
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of work experience or driving experience
- Knowledge of Halton region roads/highways is considered an asset
- "G" Class Drivers' license and clean driver's abstract
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate effectively with the customer
- Must have a smartphone
- Be physically fit – able to lift up to 50lbs, bending, work in confined spaces, etc
- Good organization, administration and time management skills
- Pay attention to the details
- A great attitude!!!
Job Type and Compensation
- Full-time (40 - 44 hours/week)
- Health benefits
- Vehicle/phone allowance
- Base salary with potential to exceed $50,000 per year!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Drivers License G (Required)