Fountain Tire Swift Current (F208) is searching for a friendly and knowledgeable individual to deliver exceptional customer service as Service Advisor.
As part of the inside sales staff, the Service Advisor is responsible for ensuring that all customers are provided with top-notch customer service. Your duties will include:
- Greeting and communicating with customers on all aspects of mechanical and tire repair and service
- Sharing product knowledge and technical expertise with Fountain Tire customers to build existing and new business
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up
- Scheduling customer appointments for tire and mechanical service
- Recommending tire service, specialty tire service, wheel and mechanical service to customers
- Ensuring that all products are billed accurately to the customer
- Completing proactive calls to customers to determine their satisfaction level with the service received
What does it take to get on track?
- Expert knowledge of mechanical and tire service is strongly preferred
- Previous experience in the automotive repair industry and a history of providing exceptional customer service and business support
- Strong time management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing and high-volume environment
- Maintaining a valid driver's license is a condition of employment
- Must be available to work Saturdays
What do we offer? At Fountain Tire, you’ll have a great place to work:
- Regular day shifts
- Great discounts for you and your family on tires, parts and mechanical services
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family
- RRSP matching program
- The opportunity for growth that includes the potential to enter our management training program and own your own Fountain Tire store!
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply in-store or on-line today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Swift Current, SK (Required)