LUXURY LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY: BEING AN OAKVILLE CONCIERGE
Condor Security, through its "Condor Concierge" service model, is looking for the right candidates to Join Our Team!
- You must be a “people person,” and be enthusiastic about meeting and helping people.
- You must enjoy "white glove service" and want to see yourself providing high-end service to clients in a luxury lifestyle community.
- You’re best when part of a team, but enjoy and do well when working independently.
- You’re never shy to ask when you have a question, but will always have the support from Condor’s 24/7 support team.
- You have a desire for personal and professional development, and will have the opportunity to improve through Condor’s intensive training programs.
What is it like to be a concierge in Oakville?
Oakville’s goal is “to be the most livable town in Canada.” It’s family oriented, with professional work opportunities and a transit infrastructure which makes it easy to travel regularly in and out of Toronto.
Toronto is known as the “condominium capital” of North America, and surrounding communities such as Oakville are thriving. Luxury rental communities are a blend between apartment living and high end condominium living, aiming to bring the best of both worlds.
Concierge in luxury rental communities help residents with:
- amenity room and elevator reservations & bookings
- receiving packages from Amazon, Fed-Ex, etc.
- controlling access (who gets in and out)
- enforcing parking rules
- registering visitors
- general inquiries
Building relationships with residents, knowing their names, and treating them with respect and dignity while simultaneously maintaining order in the community is interesting work. There is plenty of opportunity for growth, and Condor invests in professional development.
PREMIUM WAGE AND HEALTH & BENEFITS
If you want to work in this type of environment, APPLY NOW AND JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven customer service experience of 2 or more years
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a responsible and capable team
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interaction with people at a professional level
- Standard First Aid and Level "C" CPR certification is an advantage
- Other recognized certifications or experience is an advantage
- NO SECURITY LICENCE REQUIRED TO START
- Works effectively and handles multiple situations simultaneously while providing quality service
- Premium Wage above industry average ( performance based )
- Group Health and Benefits package
- Employee recognition program
- Multiple opportunities for career growth
- GoodLife Fitness corporate membership
- "Learn to Earn" training and professional development program
- Discounted rates on training courses from affiliate training organizations
- "Hotel-style" front desk Concierge customer service and administrative tasks
- Continuously build a professional reputation
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
- Ensure property rules and regulations are upheld
- Provide support to Property Management, Contractors, and other property staff as required
- Professional attitude towards training (eg. how to handle emergency conditions, communications training)
APPLY NOW TO BE PART OF A TEAM IN A HIGH END LUXURY LIFESTYLE COMMUNITY!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
- Concierge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)