Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join us in our Richmond Hill, ON office.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Sales, Level II, in addition to continuing to be responsible for the daily functions of a Customer Service – Sales, Level I, will also be responsible to provide additional handling of complex order management requests. They will continue to maintain and expand understanding of order entry inquiry financial systems procedures and application and operate within the policy and procedure guidelines.
In a typical day, you will:
- Provide accurate and timely delivery of the following to customers or internal staff. This would include, but not be limited to:
- Maintain a minimum of 85% of daily average case volume in the Service Cloud of Customer Solutions Sales Team.
- Maintain a minimum of 98% "error free" cases
- Order Entry and Order Confirmations
- Pricing Issue follow-ups
- EDI/GHX Order Management
- Credits and Return Requests
- Order inquiry requests
- End of day Sales reporting
- Specialize tasks would include the following based on sales division/ERP System:
- Chemical Invoicing
- Integration Order updates
- Pending Approval order follow-up
- ETA updates to customer
- Provide exceptional customer service by working in conjunction with other Olympus Canada divisions to resolve customer’s inquiry.
- Accurate logging of all customer related information and inquiries in Customer Service related databases.
- Ensure daily KPI’s expectation are met or exceeded.
- All other tasks and requests necessary to assist the Customer Solutions Team to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Effectively manage the inflow of telephone contact to maintain optimal service of customer’s needs and requests.
- Timely answering of telephone calls, faxes or emails and effectively assist customers and sales force with their individual ordering requirements.
- Offer continued support and timely follow up.
- Effectively adhere to and utilize company and division policies and procedures to assist with problem resolution.
- Perform other related duties and/or work as assigned.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma is required.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience dealing with Customers (Retail or Service) is required.
- Bilingual English-French proficiency in speaking, reading, writing abilities are required.
- Experience with, Datasweep, SalesForce Service Cloud, Netsuite or SAP is preferred.
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office skills are desired.
- Excellent communication skills are necessary.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, motivated, results oriented and persistent.
- Must be proactive/take initiative.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and works well within a team environment.
- Handles stressful situations in a fast paced environment is desired.
- Effectively prioritizes workload/time management is desired.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication/customer service skills.
- Must possess the ability to work flexible hours.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Auto req ID
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bilingual Customer Service Representative II | Olympus