Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Reporting to the Manager, Operations, you will undertake the following:
- Contact the borrower via telephone within the lender-designated timelines to arrange a signing meeting and clarify expectations prior to the scheduled meeting.
- Witness and certify the validity of signatures on all mortgage and legal documents and ensure that appropriate procedures are followed to meet lender requirements regarding the execution of the document package, including ID verification.
- Meet with borrowers, at their convenience, and return signed documentation to FCT as per defined procedures.
- Ensure a positive customer service experience, by handling customer queries efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner with the ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Very strong planning and organizational skills.
- Computer skills – Internet, email, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Adobe).
- Experience in the lending or legal industry is preferred.
- Ability to manage confidential information.
- Reliable internet/email, printer and cell phone access.
- Access to a reliable vehicle.
- Flexibility to work on an on-call basis, available days, evenings and weekends.
Attendance required at client residences to witness/commission documents. Most appointments will be evenings or weekends. Ideal for someone looking for an extra income. Must have printer and scanning capabilities.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process. To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation. FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, record of offences, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.