Lailey Winery is looking for a motivated and proactive professional to undertake a variety of day-to-day office tasks with an emphasis on marketing.
The job will be an integral part in making the office operations run smoothly, and will be responsible for the marketing and creative strategy and implementation for our winery. Creativity, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, flexibility, and excellent time management are needed to succeed in this role.
- Creating the marketing materials for the winery – including event flyers, social media content, copywriting, and others materials as required
- Producing promotional materials, brochures, signage, and other design materials
- Social media management – content creation, copywriting, owned and paid strategy, increasing customer engagement through our channels
- Administrative duties include answering phones, purchasing, and filing
- Liaising between various organizations, government bodies, tourism partners, and community interests
- Prioritizing duties and completing with quality and efficiency
- Coordinating any other tasks as assigned
- College degree in Business Admin/Marketing
- Experience across all social platforms, professional and personal
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is vital
- Excellent written/verbal communication
- Consistently demonstrating positive attitude
- Second language an asset
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing/office experience
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Self-management, discipline, professionalism, courteousness
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Full time applicants only.
We thank all those who apply, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls or recruiters please!
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing/office administrative: 2 years (Preferred)