Max Underhill’s Farm Supply is hiring positions for a Custom Applicator.We are currently seeking to fill this position for our location in Vienna, Ontario. This position would start as soon as possible. To be considered for this position, one must be able to deliver and apply products in a timely and professional manner and properly maintain equipment up to company standards.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to),
- The driver must be able and willing to do physically demanding jobs. An example would be “hand bombing” boxes.
- Deliver and apply products to customers in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
- Be able to follow proper procedures and instructions when blending to ensure accurate rates at all times.
- Be confident in blending and applying for proper crop growth while following recommendations, instructions and crop protection product (CPP) labels.
- Accuracy for all deliveries. All inventory should be checked prior to leaving the yard, and the driver should return with a complete (filled out) delivery card or invoice.
- Must possess knowledge of and/or understand current application technology.
- Preferred candidates will possess advanced levels of mathematics, literacy and public relations.
- Help other departments when needed. An example would be bagging fertilizer with the production department.
- High school Diploma
- Experience operating Sprayers, Floater units, Airflow units, Trucks, etc.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Experience loading and unloading.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Part time (44 hours a week) with the possibility of full time.
Max Underhill’s Farm Supply is an equal opportunity employer. We invite anyone to apply for positions, however, only the chosen respondents will be contacted. We thank everyone for their interest in working with us!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour