Supermax Healthcare Canada Inc. is the Canadian division of Supermax Corporation Berhad, one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of high-quality Medical and Dental gloves. SHCI is also known under the Aurelia brand.
Supermax Healthcare Canada Inc. is currently seeking a Regional Account Manager in the Western Region (Alberta, Manitoba and Saskatchewan) to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
The Regional Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position requires travel.
Ultimately, a successful Sales Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long term.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with key contacts
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Works directly with local Dental & Medical representatives to develop and continually improve product knowledge and account profitability
- Generate new leads & maintain current customer base
- Proven sales experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office
- A valid diver’s licence, auto insurance and dependable transportation to travel to and from customer sites.
- This position requires (35%) travelling through the Western Region overnight during the week and sometimes week-ends (trade shows, etc)
- 3 to 5 years sales experience. Experience in the dental industry is an asset
Supermax Healthcare Canada offers competitive salary, commissions, medical and dental benefits, expenses budget, car allowance (km) etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales management: 3 years (Required)