This role is responsible for representing the Sales Teams in enterprise-led and internal initiatives. The role will ensure that the Sales teams receive relevant communication and training regarding new products being launched, or when new compliance/pricing models are introduced.
You will be accountable for:
Your experience includes:
- Collaborating with project team members to define scope, document current and future state processes and identify impacts to Sales due to the new initiatives being introduced.
- Identifying business requirements that will need technical development to support the initiatives, and creating or updating processes.
- Creating test cases and performing testing prior to commercialization.
- Communicating and training (directly and indirectly) all Sales Channels via huddles, Salesforce, Chatter.
- Identifying risks, issues and participating in the creation of mitigation plans.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a business or related discipline.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a sales, process improvement, project planning or a related capacity.
- Advanced analytical skills are required to gather and analyze information, foresee the impact and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of the sales processes, Salesforce, OMS and Atlas 360.
- Strong written and verbal English communication and presentation skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Visio.
This is a 12-month temporary assignment.