For over 20 years, STRIDE Management Corp has partnered with charitable organizations supporting fundraising initiatives. We are currently seeking interested people to join our team of
Call Centre Operators – Evenings & Weekends
at our northeast Calgary offices. As one of the front-line voices of our lottery projects, you provide the initial impression to customers.
In this role, you will:
What you bring to the table:
- Take incoming calls for lottery ticket orders, ensuring that all data is entered correctly, and verified with the customer at the time of the order
- Make outgoing calls as required by client organization (courtesy reminders of deadlines)
- Complete data entry for mail-in orders
- Note any customer service issues for follow-up by the customer service team.
You are a strong communicator, able to speak and write fluently in English. You are courteous, patient, and you pride yourself on your keen attention to detail. You are reliable, and punctual with a strong work ethic.
Other qualifications include:
What we offer in return:
- Comprehensive listening skills, and ability to record information accurately on a computer
- Well-developed, accurate keyboarding skills (“hunt and peck” isn’t an option!)
- Ability to sit for two hour spans, without a break during busy periods
- Strong team player who understands that no role is unimportant
- We have openings for all shifts but are particularly seeking those who can work evening shifts (4:00pm to midnight), both during the week and especially on weekends.
STRIDE Management Corp. offers you the support and opportunity to play a part in making our communities a better place to live. As a member of the STRIDE team, you will enjoy:
- A fair wage of $15/hour, and a friendly, professional working environment
- Free on-site parking
- Convenient access to Calgary Transit stops
- On site staff amenities
We have shifts available during the daytime, evenings, week days and/or weekends, however our greatest need is for team members willing to work evening shifts during all seven days of the week. This position is considered to be casual, so while we will do what we can to offer shifts to meet your needs, we cannot make any guarantees about the hours available.
If your skills and abilities are a match for this role, we’d like to hear from you. Please submit your resume no later than Wednesday July 24 at 4:00pm
All applicants are thanked for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agency inquiries please.