Working for a company dedicated to personal career growth and opportunity in moving the organization forward. We provide an exciting and challenging work environment where continuous improvement, respect, teamwork, transparency and commitment are everyday values.
We win as a team when we work as a team, and succeed when our employees succeed. We want people who are resilient, team-oriented, and driven because we are focused on meeting commitments. If you’re looking to work for a dynamic, fast-paced, progressive organization then apply with us!
DYNA-MIG, A Division of F&P Mfg., Inc. is a Japanese Just-In-Time automotive parts supplier. Our large facility is home to more than 500 fully automated FANUC and Motoman robots. Our production processes include Robotic GMAW and resistance welders, Cold Forging, and two E-Coat paint systems. We weld, assemble and paint engine cradles, frames, sub components and service parts.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done to make a significant contribution in positioning a forward-thinking company to the next level of achievement.
This is a Full-Time permanent position with no contract period! The Production Associate is responsible for manufacturing various automotive parts, which will require working in a team setting with a number of different machines and tools in order to meet production requirements. Please note that this position doesn't qualify under NOC 0, A, or B level to apply for the Permanent residency.
As a key member in our Production Team, you will be responsible for:
· Working in a safe manner while informing Lead or Coordinator of safety hazards
· Wearing all required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
· Ensuring the quality of incoming and outgoing parts
· Manufacturing and assembling parts
· Understanding and following IS014001 procedures
· Meeting daily production requirements through following work instructions
· Participating in daily 5S program
· Maintaining cells and stations
· Accurate documentation recording
· Maintaining a professional and respectful manner when dealing with all other team members, customers and visitors
· Any other duties as assigned
To be considered for the job, you should have the following credentials:
· Ability to work on our 8-hour rotational shift (2 weeks day shift - 7:20am - 3:30pm, 2 weeks afternoon shift - 3:20pm - 11:30pm) OR our midnight shift (11:20pm - 7:30am)
· Previous manufacturing experience in an Automotive setting preferred, but not required
· Ability to work overtime on weekends with short notice
· Initiative, good attendance record and dependable
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Flexibility to work various cells/stations
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to follow instructions and work with little supervision
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal communication
· Safety first attitude
We offer the following in our search for engaged employees looking to become part of a successful team:
· Competitive hourly wage ranging starting at $21.60 per hour + Premium; 6 month progression to top wage of $22.35 per hour + Premium
· Competitive benefit package which starts on your very first day—no waiting period!
· Afternoon shift premium of $0.52/hour and midnight shift premium of $1.00/hour
· Hourly shift premiums
· Uniforms provided free of charge, including a free laundry service
· Bi-annual goal based incentive bonuses
· Full-service, subsidized cafeteria
· Great opportunity for overtime
· Career development
· Team atmosphere
· Engaged coaches and mentors
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.dynamig.com.
We are committed to fair and accessible employment practices. Please inform us if you require accommodation in the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $21.60 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Stratford, ON N4Z 1H3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)