Inside Sales Representative
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. A career at Getinge provides career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for engaging new and existing customers by phone to ensure the maintenance and growth of business relating to Infection Control Consumables.
This role will be located in our Mississauga Office.
This role is responsible for:
- Maintenance and growth of current base of business in Infection Control consumables by making outbound sales calls and receiving inbound sales calls.
- Initiating proactive calls to establish customers in order to continue to develop relationships, increase sales revenue, develop customer loyalty, and foster utilization of the company’s products, programs and services.
- Creating open two-way communication with Territory Managers, Customer Service and Service Team to help manage customer needs.
- Preparation of quotes and price lists for current and new customers.
- Demonstrating outstanding call quality through customer focused selling using outstanding time management skills and effective communication.
- Effective work with cross-functional teams in the corporate office.
- Utilizing Salesforce.com to organize activities, manage pipeline and report territory progress.
- Achieving daily goal of outbound sales calls with a proven ability in finding and closing sales.
- Assisting and resolving customer requests and/or problems in a prompt and professional manner.
- Assisting Contracts Team with RFP responses and provincial standardization contracts.
- Performing other related duties as required or assigned.
We are looking for the following experience, knowledge, and abilities:
- A minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of inside sales experience with a proven record of consistently achieving revenue goals.
- Business to Business sales experience, preferred.
- Experience selling in the medical device industry would be an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Bilingual (French and English) is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills along with ability to prepare quotes, analyze data and to identify and resolve customer problems.
- Practical business understanding to help identify customer needs to deliver results, having demonstrated strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver professional presentations to senior level management.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Salesforce.com etc.)
- Well organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to interpret and manipulate data from computer-generated reports, software
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Interested candidates please submit your resume!
We look forward to receiving your application. If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.
Job Type: Full-time
- inside sales experince: 2 years (Required)
- healthcare industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mississauga, ON (Required)
- Bilingual -French/English (Required)