At JPH Equipment, we buy and sell heavy equipment in partnership with our customers. By gathering all the necessary information on the equipment, we can properly represent the equipment while freeing our customers to manage their own businesses. We have a dedicated and long-term team and due to growth, we are excited to be looking for our next team member!
Heavy Equipment Technician Apprentice
1st, 2nd 3rd or 4th Year
Located in Claresholm, AB
- Diagnose, Repair and Maintain a Diverse Fleet of Customer and In-house Equipment such as Excavators, Drill Rig Equipment, Cranes, Skid Steers, etc.
- Take Direction from Shop Supervisor
- Accurately and Completely Document work Performed and Parts Usage
- Maintain a Clean and Organized Work Space
- 1st, 2nd,3rd, or 4th Year Apprentice Certification as Heavy Equipment Technician
- Mechanical Aptitude with Confidence and Knowledge to Troubleshoot and Repair a Variety of Equipment
- Respectful and Positive Communication with Customers, Staff and Vendors
- Physically Capable of Performing Job Requirements
- Strong Time Management and Work Ethic with Accuracy and Integrity
- Team Player, Adaptable and Motivated
- Positive Attitude and Desire to Make Your Coworkers’ Day Better
- Stable employment with a Growing Company
- $23-$27 / Hour
- Health Spending Account
- Ability to Work Under the Supervision of a Journeyman with the Opportunity to Obtain Certification
- Progressive Minded Company with a Commitment to Fixing things Right
- Positive, Team Oriented Working Environment
- Diverse and Challenging work with Learning Opportunities
Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of JPH Equipment: please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to [email protected].
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$27.00 per hour
Work Location: In person