If you’re passionate about leading a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth, then join us!
The Associate Executive Director is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents through the strong leadership and motivation of Sienna team members.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Associate Executive Director will provide leadership to staff to ensure care standards are met and the highest degree of quality resident care and operational services is provided at all times. Candidates must be customer service driven and will be responsible for overseeing multiple departments within the facility.
As an Associate Executive Director your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Plans and coordinates, directs and monitors the effectiveness of designated Sienna operational activities of the community.
- Assist the ED in the development, implementation and evaluation of the community specific Operational Plan
- Provide financial leadership as directed by the ED, by managing budgets and monitoring long-term strategic fiscal plans, including ensuring sufficient resources/equipment are available through budget preparation, maintenance and the hiring of appropriate and adequate staffing levels.
- Direct and oversee Quality Improvement programs to meet and/or exceed legislative requirements, standards, business practices, needs/desires of residents and families and the requirements of the Community and Sienna.
- Ensure the maintenance of effective liaison and public relations with representatives from the Government, Unions and all other agencies and organizations as deemed appropriate.
- Ensure risk management activities take place to reduce and control potential or actual risks to the safety, security and health of all individuals, and to the safety and security of the Care community.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Executive Director credentials
- Degree or diploma in Health Sciences or related field is required
- 3 years related management and relevant experience in long term care
- Knowledge and understanding of provincial regulatory requirements and inspection process
- Evidence of ongoing professional development and a demonstrated commitment to continuous learning
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.