The Travelodge Medicine Hat is looking for a Front Desk Agent to join our team.
The Front Desk Agent will oversee the front desk operations. We are looking for anenergetic, self-motivated, detail oriented leader with a passion for going above and beyond to provide guests with an exceptional experience.
- Provide direction for all Front Office functions and processes to ensure they are executed at a high level.
- Create weekly scheduling to cover all shifts as required
- Establish, implement and communicate processes for department and ensure they are met and or exceeded.
- Provide collaborative, energetic, support and feedback to associates.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals and performance management as necessary, focusing on associate growth and development.
- Hire, train, mentor and supervise Front Office associates with a focus on growth and development.
- Conduct regular team meetings in order to set goals and objectives, address concerns and communicate information pertaining to the hotel's operations.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in the hospitality industry or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to modify, and understand financial information, data and industry reporting
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer skills and knowledge of various programs; Opera system an asset
We are looking to fill this role asap, must be able to work days, evenings and weekends