The Food Runner/ Busser who sends the dishes to customers and preparing appetizers, desserts and other service-related materials under the administrative direction of the Supervisor of Food Runners.
- Wind Japanese and Thai (131 King Street, St. Catharines, ON, L2R 3J2)
- Wind Japanese and Thai (7241 Lundy`s Lane, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G 1W3)
- Wind Japanese and Thai (6485 Mississauga Rd #3, Mississauga, ON, L5N 1A6)
- East Izakaya (129 King Street, St. Catharines, ON, L2R 3H9)
- East Izakaya (6661 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1V4)
- Ma Chinese Cuisine (123 Geneva Street, St. Catharines, ON, L2R 4N3)
- Shift Range: 11:00 to 23:00 (maybe short on certain holidays)
- Whole-day Shift: averagely about 7 to 10 working hours
- Half-day Shift: averagely about 3 to 6 working hours
- Serve dishes to customers quickly and correctly from the kitchen;
- Clean the dining tables efficiently;
- Prepare the materials, such as food garnishments and eating utensils, used for dish serving;
- Ensure all the tasks in the opening checklist and closing checklist are completed on time;
- Record the daily usage of sauce and ingredients;
- Participate in the monthly cleaning and staff meetings.
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Be fluent in English;
- Be positive and can work at a fast pace and under pressure;.
- Be flexible for working and rotating shifts (be available for at least 15 hours per week);
- A valid Canadian driver's license is a strong asset but not necessary;
- No prior experience required, but the related experience is an asset.
- Free Staff Meal (lunch & dinner)
- Employee Discount (15% off)
- Paid Training Shifts
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Insurance (after 3-months of full-time employment)
- Seniority Bonus
The permanent full-time busser with ambitions and outstanding performance will have opportunities to join the restaurant management.
The possible positions include Busser Supervisor, Server Supervisor, Restaurant Assistant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Brand Manager, Regional Manager or even Managing Partner.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Niagara Falls, ON (Required)