Our team in Toronto currently has an opening for a PC Support Specialist
Position Summary: PC support Specialist is responsible for troubleshooting pc hardware, peripherals, and pc software applications. General network troubleshooting and Active Directory user and computer management. Will have to work in coordination with both technical and non-technical users. Project completion as assigned by reporting Manager. Ensure support level reflects business up time and shipment responsibilities to the Operations, Commercial and Executive Management teams. Additionally, a focus on safety, teamwork, and customer service experience to the end-user.
End User Support
- General AD User/Computer Support
General Network Support
After Hours / On-Call
- Nights, Weekends or Holidays as needed to continue supporting business needs.
Help Desk Ticket Management
- Assigned Ticket Management
- Escalations and Communication as necessary
Assigned Project Management
- Tracking/Completion of projects assigned based on requirements and target completion dates
3-5 years’ experience as a PC Support Specialist or relevant job role.
- Proficiency with WIN 10 & Active Directory PC Hardware/Software Troubleshooting
- Proficiency with Office 365 Software and Troubleshooting
Must be able to lift 30-45lbs
- Ability to learn and train with new technology
Experience handling multiple projects and tasks
- Experience handling ticket system and variable work loads
Role will be onsite as needed depending on workload, projects, and equipment requirements.
We look forward receiving your application.
Brenntag provides equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees of all backgrounds and identities to create a workplace where difference is valued because it forms a resilient and more innovative organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or belief, parental and family status, or any other protected characteristic. We welcome applications from women, men and non-binary candidates of all ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds.