CAA Niagara serves over 128,000 members in the Niagara Region and employs 165 people within its five offices in Grimsby, Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Thorold and Welland.CAA Niagara is part of a federation of eight membership clubs serving over 6 million members through 140 offices across Canada. CAA clubs continue to build on the trust earned over one hundred years; continually growing the suite of relevant products and services provided to members.The suite of products and services includes: roadside assistance, insurance, travel, rewards and public affairs.
Reporting to the Membership Supervisor, the part-time Membership Representative will ensure prompt contact to Members regarding Membership renewals and status changes.
This candidate must be able to work Monday to Friday from 3:00 P.M to 7:00 P.M.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact Members to ensure the continuous active status of their Membership
- Welcome calls to Members who have transferred in from other clubs
- Service calls to update payment information
- Reminder calls to Members who have missed their renewal date
- Process changes to Membership accounts including address, phone, email, adding/deleting additional Members and updating payment information
- Process Membership renewals and payments
- Inform Members about our Rewards Partners and the benefits of being a CAA Member
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong computer literary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Attention to detail including writing, grammar and execution in brand voice/tone
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Working in an office environment with frequent interruptions
- Work outside regular business hours
CAA Niagara is an equal opportunity employer commited to providing an inclusive, barrier free workplace.CAA Niagara provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org