The Shipping Receiving Clerk will be responsible for verifying and maintaining records of all incoming/outgoing shipments, preparing and routing shipments, determining methods of shipping, recording shipping discrepancies and rectifying with shipper, examining shipments to verify all specifications are met, maintaining inventory of shipping materials and supplies, and other related tasks in a medium-sized office located outside of Cornwall. This position may include other tasks as required.
Candidate Requirements include:
· Excellent organizational/record-keeping skills
· General computer knowledge (Access and Excel are considered assets)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
· Self-motivated and responsible
· Ability to grasp concepts quickly
· Ability to lift/carry heavy boxes (up to 50 lbs)
· Ability to follow safety directives
Please submit a cover letter along with your current resume by Wednesday, July 8, 2020.
While we thank all who apply for this position, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Application deadline: 2020-07-08
Job Type: Permanent