We are Price's Alarms--Western Canada's largest independent alarm company and Canada's oldest security company with more than 185 employees. Beginning in security back in 1895, our family owned security company has helped thousands of home and business owners enjoy peace of mind. We are currently looking to add Security Advisors to our team in Vernon and the Okanagan. Training provided.
As an Alarm Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Obtain sales by developing new accounts and following up on company generated leads.
- Travel to and visit premises to determine customer requirements and propose security systems to meet customer's needs.
- Prepare, present and follow up on quotes.
- Follow procedures in closing the sales, completing documentation and reviewing the agreement.
To be successful you will need:
- Valid driver's licence and good driving record.
- Qualify for a Security Licence.
- Good prospecting skills.
- 2 of the 3 following characteristics: Selling skills, Alarm experience, Familiarity with area.
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary including a base plus commission
- Gas allowance
- Full benefits package
- RRSP contribution matching
- Work for Canada's oldest alarm company--with a strong reputation for excellence
- Be supported by a talented team of project and administration facilitators
- Opportunity to grow
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, please submit your resume.
Job Type: Full-time