If you are looking for a rewarding career with the opportunity for advancement, this is a great place to be! We offer regular full-time hours, benefits after 6 months, and base pay plus commission. Our office is closed on Sundays and statutory holidays. If you are entry level or experienced with accounts receivable, ARO Inc. has a spot for you!
At ARO Inc. we deliver receivable management solutions on a national basis that are customized and based on the needs of the clients that we partner with.We partner with a variety of key credit grantors in various industry segments including financial institutions, government, telecommunications, utilities, post-secondary educational institutions, commercial, health and insurance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Servicing incoming and outgoing phone calls;
- Negotiating repayment of past due or overdue accounts;
- Responsible for achieving daily and monthly recovery goals;
- Using various internet databases to locate consumers and contact information;
- Customer service.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Education – high school diploma or equivalent required;
- Experience using basic computer programs such as Word, Excel, etc.;
- Must be 18 years or older;
- Must have positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and a drive to succeed;
- Must have no criminal record and be able to obtain various Provincial Collection Licenses as required;
- Previous call center or collection experience an asset but not required.
What We Offer:
- Full Time hours Monday through Saturday;
- Salary plus commission;
- Friendly, supportive, diverse work environment;
- Excellent experience and opportunity to gain knowledge of the personal credit industry; including credit reporting, credit repair, and personal budgeting;
- Ongoing training to ensure you achieve your personal goals.
This position is from 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday through Friday or Tuesday through Saturday.
Job Type: Full-time