Location: KAMLOOPS, British Columbia, Canada
Job Opened: September 5th, 2022
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Number: 220004JE
Job Type: Part-Time w/o Benefits
As North America’Qs oldest retailer, Hudson's Bay is the top destination for Canadians to realize their best style of life. Our goal, as One Team, is to deliver a frictionless OMNI experience where stores anchor the customer journey with surprising discoveries, desired services, and localized assortment.
The Seasonal Associate is accountable for delivering service excellence which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, through their communication of trend and fashion knowledge to the customer.
The Benefits of Working Here
- Flexible work schedules
- An awesome associate discount
- Access to various employee resource needs
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in assigned areas
- Promotes the company’s HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Process all Point of Sale (POS) transactions accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Support with merchandising and marketing activities as needed
Qualifications and Experience
- No experience needed, on the job training provided
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to provide the highest level of customer service
At Hudson’s Bay, we share a passion for innovation, building meaningful relationships, and living a colourful life. We empower our associates to unlock their full potential by giving them opportunities to grow and learn every day. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact, we want you on our team.
We are a retailer that caters to all Canadians and need a diverse team to ensure our continued success. We strongly believe in the power of diversity, and encourage applications from everyone who is eager to make a difference in the customer’s shopping experience. Together, we can rewrite the rules of retail.
Learn more about our commitment to DE&I at HBC Foundation & HBC Heritage.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.