This position is in charge of administering the day to day operations of Zoom Leisure. The assistant answers the main phone line and takes reservations and can answer questions about services offered by Zoom. Answering emails and filing appropriately is a crucial aspect of the job. The position is also responsible for assisting with social media, placing orders for the mechanic, scheduling staff, coordinating tours, and assisting with Zoom bikeshare. This is primarily a work at desk position.
- Answering the main phone line and taking reservations, answering any questions accurately.
- Responding to emails.
- Helping Zoom to maintain its social media presence by posting regularly on social media, as well as interacting with potential customers online to establish a strong online presence and sense of community.
- Assist in ordering retail and bike parts online.
- Assist in scheduling staff.
- Assist in coordinating tours and booking tour guides - send guides tour info.
- Assist in managing Zoom bikeshare and answering any questions regarding bikeshare.
- Provide a positive customer service experience and give clear directions and instructions.
- Communicating effectively with other staff members and maintaining a harmonious work environment.
- Strategize and plan with Manager the upcoming reservation needs and facilitate
- Drivers licence
- Has a smartphone that can be used for work.
- Basic understanding of how to use an iPad, smartphone and computer.
- Knowledge about Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Good at sales, can close a sale with a potential customer over the phone.
- Experience working with all Social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Thunderbird Email and Excel spreadsheets
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Required)