XAN Systems is a transportation business specializing in temperature controlled and dry freight loads. C-TPAT is approved carrier on the North American market for 15 years. We have been successfully operating 35 trucks and reefers working for us. Our highly trained and professional dispatch provide 24/7 support and rapidly solve any transportation needs for our drivers on a road.
· Obtain and negotiate competitive rates with customers.
· Manage company portfolio, including obtaining required documents, developing strong relationships and operational understandings, helping match company preferred lanes with freight, and work with brokers as determined by the company
· Manage Logistics of All highway drivers (brokers, lease operators, owner operators or 3rd party carriers) Oversee the dispatch of vehicles to assure that freight is handled in an expeditious manner.
· Optimize load capacity, asset utilization runs and routing for all highway trips.
· Competent knowledge of Highway traffic act, Hours of service, Vehicle inspection legislation etc, geography of Canada and USA.
· Experienced in Cross border shipping, Familiar with ACE, ACI, Paps, Pars, Etc.
· Create cost effective trucking routes that meet market demands.
· Provide tracing and customer support
· Cold calling brokers, compare and negotiating rates
· Excellent verbal and written English communication and negotiation skills
· Previous experience (min 3 years) working as a dispatcher, logistics coordinator or transportation SALE service role is required
· Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management and/or Business is required
· On call dispatch will be required once a month
· Creativity & vision with strong understanding of how to balance priorities
· Excellent communication, organizational & administration skills
· The ability to solve problems in a fast moving environment
· Identify and solve problems through your own initiative and by communicating with others
· Positive attitude with good people skills.
· Proficient with MS Office, including MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Excel
· Knowledge of Russian is considered an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time