Incredible opportunity to work within the creative department of a growing, fast paced company. We’re looking for a passionate and experienced designer to join our team. You’ll work side-by-side with product management and engineering team, taking responsibility for driving user interface, look-and-feel, communication design, and the personality of Company’s products.
Our ideal candidate is excited to push the envelope of company-wise design initiatives. You’re passionate about pixel perfect design. You’re sharp, a problem solver, and enjoy the challenge of working with design constraints. You’re a strong communicator, and though not a technologist yourself, you know enough about technology to be able to participate in meaningful discussions with the team. Lastly, you will provide us with an online portfolio showing your work.
We are open to the idea of the candidate working remotely. The candidate will have to communicate regularly via Skype or other web conferencing platforms.
Key responsibilities/ You will...
- Responsible for UX Design while learning the ins and outs of our user center design process
- Produce UX artifacts, mock-ups, interfaces for external and internal projects
- Take designs from Adobe XD and recreate robust pixel perfect GUIs in app for smartphone and tablet
- Communicate design rationales effectively to the stakeholders
- Work within a visual design language and brand guidelines
- Support design team with various research work
- Take an active role in supporting the business goals and users need
- Art degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years industry experience
- Have digital design experience mandatory
- Working for clients as a UI/UX Designer, Graphic Designer, or similar role
- Design portfolio mandatory. This is your time to shine, show us what you got : )
- Strong understanding of visual design principles, such as typography, colour, layout, composition, etc.
- Clear understanding of visual design principles, aesthetics and responsive design principles
- Ability to strike a delicate balance between aesthetics and engineering
- Clear understanding of modern web and mobile platforms
- Hands on Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of latest design industry trends and best practices
- Experience with industry standard design tools (i.e. Adobe CC, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Framer, Studio, etc.)
- An awesome attitude towards problem solving
- A keen learner
- Understanding of branding, marketing and design strategy,
- And can blow a breath of life to a design idea
- Appreciate character, honesty, self-awareness, bright thinking, empathy and optimism.
- Love working hard because we’re passionate about what we do, but also believe in a good life-work balance.
- Challenge our employees with projects and responsibilities, but also create a fun, exciting workplace that values every employee and makes the job rewarding.
- Competitive Salary
- Are excited to meet you. (Yes, you!)
Compensation: TBD; depending on experience
We would like to thank everyone who has applied, but only those selected will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- UI/UX Designer: 2 years (Required)