MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online website properties. We are currently looking to fill an entry level accounting position with a motivated team player, who's looking to join an experienced team and grow their skills and career with us.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Receiving, reviewing and processing daily bank transactions
- Entering AR transactions
- Various journal entries and accruals
- Analysis and reconciliation of receivables
- Responsible for various duties during monthly/quarterly/yearly close cycles
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance preferred or Other Diploma
- 1 year previous experience in an similar position
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains software will be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
MindGeek offers its employees a competitive compensation plan and various perks including...
- Stay sharp by taking part at one of our Hackathons, Engineering retreats, Lunch & Learns or Leadership Seminars.
- Daily breakfast as well as monthly lunches
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Epic parties throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday bash and 5 a 7s
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Pay it Forward Program, Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team and more!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.
Job Type: Full-time
- Journal entries and Accruals: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Account Reconciliation: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)