McInnis and Holloway Funeral Home is an independent, progressive funeral home with 8 locations in and around Calgary that embraces new ideas, fresh approaches and new technology.
We are searching for a Funeral Attendant to join our dynamic team.
Skills you must possess:
- Must have a full Class 5 Drivers License for minimum 3 years with less than 5 Demerits
- Must have last 3 years of claims free driving history
- Must be able physically fit to lift or move a casket
- Customer Service Experience - 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage, assign and prioritize daily tasks
- Attention to Details is a must
- Computer Skills - MS word, excel & Outlook
Hours -80 hours biweekly, Must be flexible working weekends, public holidays, night shifts(if required)
Looking for a rewarding career and not just a job! Do you want to be recognized for Milestones?
- Day 1/1 month -New suits (dry-cleaning included), Dress Shoes, Dress Shirts
- 3 months –Benefits (drug card, dental, travel etc.…)
- 6 month -Bonus
- 2 year -RRSP - 3 weeks’ vacation
- 5yr -Matching savings plan ($1800/yr)
- 10yr -$1000 RRSP – 4 weeks’ vacation
- 15yr -$1500 RRSP - Paid Sabbatical*
Showcase your communication and introduction skills with a skillfully crafted reply to this ad.
Conditions of Employment:
Successful candidates are required to provide below documents
- Driver’s abstract with a valid class 5 drivers’ license
- Last 3 years of claims experience letter/ statement from your insurance provider
- Security clearance
Please note- Final employment decision will be based upon acceptance from the insurance provider after presenting the above documents.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Driving (Non Commercial) : 6 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Driving (Commercial) : 6 years (Required)
- Advance Class 5 ( Non GDL for 3 years minimum) (Required)