Working within the product team and reporting to the VP Product, the Senior Product Manager will be responsible for main features of LANDR products. You will work closely with the CTO, the Head of Production Tools, the Head of Engineering, the Head of Design and the Marketing Team to define the best features to solve users’ main pain points. You will analyse qualitative and quantitative data to help you present the best product decision for the user.
What you’ll do...
- Work with VP Product and other product managers to ensure that the next year product roadmap is maintained
- Responsible for competitive analysis as well as market & industry trends analysis
- Ensure that business & technical requirements are defined to meet the LANDR roadmap
- Build business case and identify KPIs for each major feature to be developed
- Ensure that new features address competitive treats & market trends
- Writing & grooming of product user stories
- Collaborate with analytics and design teams to conduct user research and testing
- Communicate with other cross-functional areas, sharing product plans, identifying possible issues and concerns, and collaborating to address them
- Define product launch strategy with marketing teams
- Identify potential business partners
- Participate in product pricing discussions
- Monitor and report on product performance: sales, churn and other key metrics
You have / you are...
- Masters or Bachelor degree in computer science, e-commerce or MBA
- 10+ year’s professional experience within Product oriented companies
- Experience in cloud based SAAS business environments
- Experience evolving in Agile/Scrum development cycle, building and delivering high quality software on time
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience working with UX/UI design teams
- Experience with mobile application development
- Knowledge with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Amplitude or Optimizely
You get Bonus Points for…
- Ability to drive development teams to deliver engaging products
- Keen interest in digital marketing
- Keen interest in product optimization, A/B testing
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work cross team organizations
- Ability to work in fast paced startup Agile development environment
- Self motivated with good analytics capability, excellent hands-on skills and someone that enjoys delivering products
- Results oriented & able to contribute in team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English
LANDR is a fast-growing audio company made up of left brained creative technologists, right brained music professionals and everyone in between. Together, we are revolutionizing the process for music makers to help them create, master, distribute and promote their music.
Our cloud-based solution provides an automated drag and drop mastering process for musicians and delivers a mastered track in minutes. Our engine achieves studio-quality sound that rivals expensive, professional studio work using a set of machine learning and audio signal processing algorithms.
We love music. We love musicians. Our mission is to give music makers the freedom to create and be heard.
We believe in flexible hours and a strong social presence.
Our company culture is central to our success and makes for an incredible workplace! We also offer very competitive compensation, based on your experience and expertise.
At LANDR, we don’t just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LANDR is striving every day to create a more diverse workplace, and we strongly encourage applications from people of colour, women, LGBTQ people, people of any religion, age, or belonging to any marginalized community.